

We don't feed Mia enough so she has resorted to consuming other items around the house. That is what these items have in common. : ) She had the glass decoration in her mouth, choked on it and swallowed it by accident. She looked up at Mark and said "I'm sorry". So...we told her about the dangers of putting things in her mouth and felt that we had properly conveyed that to her. Yeah, right! We waited for days for her to pass the glass so she could understand that it goes through her tummy and then out. Maybe it wasn't enough of a lesson because yesterday afternoon she came to me holding one of the above items and said, "I'm sorry". My heart sunk because I knew what that meant and I slightly freaked out. I saw the prongs on the fabric decoration and just kept thinking this wasn't good. Bottom line is she will be passing this item too. I have found out that Mark handles these situations SO much better than me. I just get flustered and make things worse. I'm learning, hopefully!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
What Do These Items Have In Common?
Written by
Heibel
at
8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Robbon: Jeff would like to know if any of these items had to have ketchup on them before consuming.
After all, a dime would be so much better with ketchup!
Love,
Mindy
Post a Comment