Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Grins and Stages

Ashley is already 3 months old and is growing so quickly. I try to remember the little details about her small hands and feet and little smiles but I KNOW I will forget it. This time passes quickly and at times I think she is older than she really is. I keep forgetting that she is only three months old. I am already packing away the little newborn clothes and it breaks my heart because this will probably be out last baby and I want to cherish IT ALL!!! The little outfits just remind me of how small, innocent, and beautiful babies are. Somehow I have forgotten that Ashley used to cry and scream for hours and make me want to rip my hair out. Funny how that happens.





An update on Mia (for those of you who are dying to know). Potty training is going well again. We just had quite a few rough days but things are looking up. If only I could convince her that she would feel so much better if she would make her bowel movement every day instead of holding it for days. She prances around saying she wants to go but will not go and sit. In due time that will pass. Get it?...Pass? LOL

I am learning that everything is a phase and I should try to enjoy the phase or stage while we are in it. All too soon it will be gone and then my girls will be that much older. : (

1 comment:

Carrie White said...

My gosh she looks just like Mia!

A Few Fun Pictures