A steer escaped from a nearby meat market yesterday and it has been in the news ever since. Who would think that a runaway cow could be so exciting? We live about three miles away from the meat market and helicopters have been flying overhead for two days now. The cow must be close because they are circling around this neighborhood a lot now. The steer is doing a great job of evading everyone trying to find it and I don't blame it! At this point, the cow should be allowed to live since it has fought so hard to stay alive. Don't you think so too? Have no fear, I'll keep you updated on what happens!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This brought back memories of Suzanne's calf and it's siblings getting loose in Bettsville last summer. Of course, you won't have helicopters searching in Bettsville...you just get local farmers and the 4-H students working to wrangle them up.
I love reading your blog - keep it up!
Mindy
Post a Comment