Mia enjoyed putting up the tree this year. She called ornaments "cimmanons" or something like that. She especially enjoyed the ornaments that are for her. They are clustered in one area of the tree since she put them on all by herself and here she is looking at them.
We had our first measureable snow (2 inches) this week and Mia couldn't wait to go out and play in it. She looked out the window at 7:00 in the morning and was ready to go play in it. I think my excuse was that it was too dark out. She bought it and I was able to eat breakfast and then prepare ourselves for the journey outside. It took us nearly 15 minutes to bundle up and head out the door and we only stayed outside for 10 minutes!!! Mia would have stayed outside much longer but her cheeks were bright red and I could hear Ashley waking up because I took a monitor outside. Love my monitor. Anyway, we played outside a while and made a "noseman" or also known as a snowman. He is only 8 inches high, at the most, but Mia thought it was cool. We made "nose balls" and threw them at each other. Two year olds are so much fun!!
Friday, December 7, 2007
O Christmas Tree & Our First Snow
Written by
Heibel
at
9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment