
This Christmas season may you feel Christ's love. May it bring peace and joy to you and your family.
With warmest blessings at Christmas and in the coming year.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas
Written by
Heibel
at
1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your tree is beautiful.... I love your blog...i have the best nieces in all creation!!!!!
love auntie deb
Hi Mark & Robbon. I kept trying to leave a message but couldn't figure out how, so 6 of your blogger counts were me attempting comment and I'm still not sure how I got this message in - so I hope you get it. Love and Happy Holidays to my dear friends!
You should be professional photographers. You literally capture the moment in such a real and amazing way. I so love your blog and insight to being a mother of two small ones.
Your Friend, Laurinda :)
Post a Comment