
Two local firefighters were killed last week in a house fire. This loss is horrible and is profoundly painful for the families and the community. The funeral was on the television today and I was compelled to honor them by watching since I felt connected in a very small way. Both of the firefighters were from the Colerain Township Fire Department that responded to my 911 call just last Tuesday. EMTs and firefighters give of themselves every day and are willing to sacrifice their lives for others. That is amazing! I will NEVER forget that day when all of those men stood in my home ready to help me and Mia. Their faces will remain in my memory and I am forever grateful for the job they do and what they give to help us.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
A Horrible Loss for Two Families
Written by
Heibel
at
2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment