Five stitches later and she is as good as new. Well, not really but that is how many Mia has in her forehead. Maybe another day I'll put up pictures but she looks so sad right now. Mark said she did well at the hospital so I'm thankful for that. I don't know many of the details since they got home around midnight last night and he went to work this morning, so I'll hear about it tonight. He did tell me it was gross since the gash was over an atery (squirting and stuff-yuck!). THANK GOD Mark was home and went to the hospital with her since I'm not the best at these things. You should have seen me briskly walk to the front door last night to avoid seeing all of the blood. All I had to see was blood running down her forehead and between her eyes to know it wasn't good. Mark did a fabulous job with her and he is a spectacular father. The girls are blessed to have him in their lives.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment