
Mia is starting to draw faces and bodies now. She drew this on her Magna Doodle this morning and I just couldn't help but share it on the blog. For some reason it is only Mom, Mia, and Dad. Mom seems to be the largest one for some reason....hmmm. Where is Ashley? She never told me why Ashley isn't in this picture but I still think it is so very cute. Don't you?
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Magna Doodle Family (less one)
Written by
Heibel
at
8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is adorable!! I can barely get Drew to hold a fork, let alone a pen to draw bodies with faces!
Please, PLEASE, if Mia draws a picture of our family, make sure I'm drawn as the skinny one. :-)
Carrie
I would have been able to pick you up out of a line up!!!! She did a beautiful job, please tell her I said so!!
g.auntie deb
You'll be so glad you took a picture. I wish I had more of Suzanne's stuff from when she was younger.
Love,
Mindy
Post a Comment