
Well, now both of the girls have been to the emergency room. UGH! Ashley started to get sick over the weekend and by Monday morning was wheezing. We went to the Dr.'s office twice during the day and then finally to the emergency room Monday night to have a chest x-ray done. Quite a few hours later we found out that she has Bronchiolitis and not much can be done to help with her symptoms. It is so sad to listen to her but she smiles and so she is labeled a "happy wheezer" by medical standards. I slept with her last night and again today and I believe she is getting better. It is horrible to know that she could stop breathing and that I have to keep an eye and ear on her to make sure she is okay. That is of course the worse case scenario.
I am also including an updated Magna Doodle picture. This time Ashley made it into the drawing in the top right corner.
I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving if I don't get to speak with each of you soon.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Happy Wheezer & Magna Doodle v2
Written by
Heibel
at
9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment