Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little laptop

Is there such a thing as too much public television? I always thought it was good that Mia and Ashley watched mostly public television. Mia was sitting down working on her dollies laptop and I heard her chatting away over there.

Me: “Mia, what are you doing on your laptop?”

Mia: “I’m going to pbskids.org Mom.”

I nearly fell over laughing and thought it was so funny. She was very serious about all of it and couldn’t comprehend why I thought it was funny. She just kept right on typing and finally took a break long enough for me to take this picture. What a HOOT!



She is holding that little “laptop” in her hand but you can hardly see it. Yes, I know she doesn’t take the best pictures but she kept saying, “Princess” when I tried to take the picture. Apparently, someone told her to say that when she is having her picture taken. Could that someone be…Carrie? Just asking.

I apologize for not posting more often. No excuses really. Just lazy or something like that. I’ll try to post more often with pictures and stories.

No comments:

A Few Fun Pictures