
I forgot to put this one up. A picture of the girls from the wedding.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just little tidbits about things going on in our lives
Mia says and does some very entertaining things and I thought I would share them with you from time to time.
****************************************************
2.10.09 "Mom, I like your sleeves better than Dad's sleeves." Mia tells me.
"Why is that?" I ask.
"You are not hairy and I don't like Dad's hairy sleeves." Mia said very seriously. I can only assume that she means arms.
1.27.09 "Today is not a touching day. I don't care for that" So I didn't give her any more hugs that day.
1.5.09 "I want to be a spot remover when I grow up." You go girl. Aim high! ha ha
1.3.09 "I need a tissue. I have booger-water in my nose." Also known as snot.
12.1.08 "Mom, don't come in here." She had water all over the table trying to play with her tea set. Whenever she makes a mess and she knows she will get in trouble for the mess, she tells me not to come into the room. : )
11.3.08 Mia said her nose was running and that she needed a tissue because she had "booger water in her nose" which I believe she meant...snot. LOL
Well she isn't much of a talker but she does very cute things. She kisses things all of the time like little cute creatures in books, little stuffed animals, and especially her family. She is a loving little girl.
1.09 "Uh-oh", "Bye-bye", and she can blow kisses and gives the best hugs and kisses. Love it!
12.08 "Ba" for ball, baby, bottle, and nearly everything else. We've gone backwards here.
10.08 "Melmo" - guess who that is
10.08 "Mama" - again, guess
10.08 "GaGa" - doggie
10.08 "Dada" - stretch your imagination
10.08 Ashley officially started walking on her birthday and hasn't stopped since.
Creating lampwork beads that I incorporate into my jewelry is a passion of mine. Feel free to shop by clicking on the picture above or the link. http://www.ddbyrobbon.com/
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! They are georgeous!!! They must take after their Aunt Carrie. Who took this picture? Mom and Dad are going to die when they see this picture. You might as well go ahead and order them an 8x10.
Post a Comment