Friday, May 2, 2008

My Swing


One of the best presents of all came today. My dad brought me the porch swing that I used to swing on when I was at home. I love porch swings! I have had these two hooks under my deck and always wanted a swing. I finally have a porch swing but at a cost. Dad is selling the house and is starting to give things away. While Mia was sleeping hung it up and then sat with Ashley on the swing and cried. It is my birthday today and I miss mom. The swing made it beautiful and yet sad all at the same time. I will always cherish swinging now.

2 comments:

Deborah Shurtz Higginbotham said...

Happy Birthday lovely Robbon. I really don't think I have seen a happier baby. This picture is a keeper. Enjoy your swing.... and remember all the good times. love auntie deb

Anonymous said...

Robbon: I feel horrible!! I can't believe I forgot your birthday. I hope it was fantastic-you deserve it.
Love,
Mindy

A Few Fun Pictures