The rain and sun have melted the snow away and I didn't enjoy my recent trip around the front yard with Ellie (the dog). Everywhere I looked I saw wipes, napkins, paper towels, and the worst of all...toys that had been, shall we say..."processed"!!! Ellie has been consuming everything that touches the floor. She grabs things and then slinks off to consume them only for me to find them a few days later. UGH!!! Usually I try to attach pictures but I thought that would be GROSS to show you what is in our front yard. I saw toy princess parts, stickers, stuffing from toys, toy shoes, a plastic purse and the list goes on and on. Next time Mia wants to play outside, I'll just tell her she can find a ton of toys in the front yard and that will keep her busy for quite a while. Of course I won't do it but how frustrating and disgusting! DOGS! Here is Ellie.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
The Front Yard
Written by
Heibel
at
1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment