
Mia has recently become obsessed with foot fuzzies (you know that sock fuzz that collects between your toes). Sometimes she can only have her socks on five minutes before she wants to rip them off and search for fuzzies. She told me today that she loves looking for toe fuzzies. Immediately after that she looked up with two of her toes spread a mile apart and told me that we can't eat the fuzzies. Oh thank god she knows she can't eat them. YUCK!! Whatever gave her the idea that she could dine on them?
Today was a somewhat dreary day so I was so glad to have these flowers in the house. Mark bought me some Gerbera Daisies this week because they are one of my favorite flowers. I just wish I could keep it alive. I never seem to keep them around for more than a month. Wish me luck. Here is a picture of the beautiful and cheerful blooms.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Foot Fuzzies and Flowers
Written by
Heibel
at
9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No Mia, please don't eat the fuzzies. Grandpa Heibel would agree. Robbon, that's hilarious! I can just see her spreading her toes apart. Also, I made the picture of the flowers my background on my work computer. Thanks! Mindy
Post a Comment