Ashley is now one month old and I thought I should put up a few pictures. I think she looks much cuter in person but I realize I am biased. I couldn't resist the picture of her foot. I LOVE baby feet. Silly, eh?


I think I should explain what this picture is. Poor Ashley is in her car seat all slumped over after a trip outside of the house. I have since purchased little pillows to go on either side of her head but that is not the point here. Yes, I got her out shortly after I took the picture. : ) Anyway, Mia decided to share some of her favorite things (at that moment). Mia put two blankets, a Walgreen's coupon book, a poetry book that she refers to as her "tiny book", and two lovies on top of Ashley. Isn't that too funny? The things kids think of to share. At least she was sharing. 
Saturday, November 17, 2007
One Month Old
Written by
Heibel
at
2:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment