Today would have been my Mom's 67th birthday. It's still so hard to believe that she is not with us. I have no idea how long it is going to take to grasp the reality of her death.
The innocence of children can be so delightful. Mia periodically talks about Grammy and states that she is in heaven and that she isn't sick anymore. Don't ask me why she got this into her head, but Mia believes that Mom is in heaven jumping rope with Jesus. She told us that almost two months ago. It stopped me in my tracks when she told me and I questioned her to make sure that I had understood what she told me. When I least expect it, she mentions it again. It makes me cry and smile at the same time. I'd like to think that Mom is enjoying being with her Creator and that they might be jumping rope together. 
Monday, October 8, 2007
Jumping Rope in Heaven
Written by
Heibel
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment